Quote of the day

Brene' Brown, The Power of Vulnerability

"Authenticity demands wholehearted living and loving, even when it's hard, even when we are wrestling with the shame and fear of not being enough.  Especially when the joy is so intense that we are afraid to let ourselves feel it.  Mindfully practicing authenticity during our soul searching struggles is how we invite grace, joy and gratitude into our lives."


I knew that the work I was doing on myself, with the information in Brene's books, was changing me, when a man I knew, once again, crossed a boundary and rather than feeling I was to blame and I was "bad", but that he was wrong.  I knew that relationship had to end.  I also knew that I had changed.  My perspective on life and relationships had changed.

Thank you Brene' for making so clear with data, facts and personal experience that I could take these steps in a new direction and change my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment