These are the 10 things I have learned in the last 2 months of blogging:
1. Spending time reading and commenting on other peoples blogs is important to growing your own blog. I have work to do in this area, since I have limited time and I spend that trying to write posts.
2. My ego CAN handle not being an instant success. My ego thinks the world revolves around me. This is just another example that it doesn't and I'm ok with that.
3. I think I am really funny, but it doesn't translate into the blog.
4. It takes a lot of time maintain a blog.
7. Tribe? I have never been easy to define.
8. I need to get out more.
10. There is a reason I am an accountant and not a writer.