30 day challenge number one

For this first challenge I want you to look yourself in the eye and say out loud to yourself in the mirror 5 positive affirmations.  You choose them.  I am choosing 5 things that counter the negative programmed thoughts that go through my head everyday.  I am keeping mine short.


  1. Awesome! (with feeling, fake it 'til you make it)
  2. I am enough!
  3. I am lovable!
  4. I am worthy!
  5. I love you!

What are the 5 things you need to be reminded of everyday?  Tell me how it is going.

I will check in and give you updates on how this is practice is going and how it feels.  It is going to be awkward at first, but just keep going and see if it changes you default thoughts about yourself.

Join me in this challenge.  Comment if you are going to give it a try.


Try it throughout the day when you are touching up your make-up or washing you hands.

Tell me who is joining me on this journey for these 30 days?  

No comments:

Post a Comment