Why do I have a Mary Kay business? I have tried selling just about everything out there and this is the FIRST product that is practically selling itself. The company values align with mine and I have the most steady, least pushy National Director ever. I have all the support I could ask for and she gives me the tools I need and positive motivation.
My skin loves Mary Kay products! It is easy to sell something I believe in! Also the company believes in their products. As a consultant, if I buy inventory and change my mind Mary Kay will buy back the inventory for 90% of what I paid. I have NEVER had ANY company offer me that deal!! That was the deciding point on top of the 50% profit, or half off product.
10 Reasons to start your Mary Kay Business TODAY!!
1. The products sell themselves!!
- #1 in customer loyalty with Brand Keys Award
- Recognized with "Good Housekeeping Award"
- 100% Customer Guaranteed
- Try before you buy
- Made in the USA by Mary Kay, Inc.
- Recession Proof
- NOT Animal Tested
- High Quality Research
4. Low Starter Kit Cost
- $400 in full size product plus supplies for $100.
- Annual website fee $50 - Only $25 the first year. No monthly Fee.
- Mary Kay has a great training tools on-line and local meetings for training and support.
- Adopt a consultant program is amazing
- You can move up as fast or slow as you want, but if you want it you can have it as a consultant. Mary Kay does it right!
- 1-4 active team members and you get 4% monthly bonus check on top of your sales commission.
- 5-7 active team members and you get a 9% or 13% monthly bonus check on top of your sales
- Career Cars, including registration and insurance or a monthly cash option
8. Tax Benefits + No Risk Inventory
- 100% Customer Guarantee
- 90% buyback for consultants
- In 1963, Mary Kay Ash began her company with a dream to help women.
- Golden Rule Management
- Unique business philosophy of God, Family, Career
- Positive environment and attitude
- Challenge and purpose
- Development of new skills
- Positive non-risk environment
- Satisfaction from helping others (leading by example)
- New Friends
- Maintain and Improve Appearance (this is how I get appointments and sales)