5 Ways to Keep Your Customers Coming Back


What is it that keeps you coming back to a business?  For me it is always these 5 thinngs:
  1. Communication
  2. Customer Service
  3. Quality
  4. Personal Touch
  5. Price
I want to share with you one of my favorite Esty shops and examples of why I will continue to by from Christy, her shop is calligraphytzl.

About 3 months ago I was searching on-line for handmade journals with 100% cotton pages.  As you can imagine there were hundreds that came up.  There were many that I liked, but I was not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for one journal.  I came across Christy's site and loved the variety of journals and the price's are reasonable.  I regretted not getting pictures of the beautiful packaging and care that was taken with the first journal that I received.

I noticed the other day that I was coming close to filling the first journal I purchased.  I went out on her site and selected two more that I wanted.  Here is where she guaranteed that I will not only buy from her again, but I felt the desire to share with all of you my experience with Christy.

Communication:  The same evening that I placed my order I received a message from Christy explaining that the journals that I selected had been sold and she had not had the chance to remove them from her shop.  I could select any other journals with in a range of prices.  For me this was not a big deal, I selected two other journals.  I actually like the ones I received better than the originals.

Customer Service:  She then asked me if I would like one of the journals personalized with my name.  Of course I said YES!!.  I thanked her and was excited to have my new journals on their way.

Quality & Personal Touch:  My package arrived today and here are examples of why I buy from Christy.  Christy included, not only the personalized journal, but also a personalized bookmark.  I hadn't mentioned to her that I secretly wanted one and was so thrilled to see that she had included one just for me.

The packaging is almost as beautiful at the bookmark itself.


She always includes a hand written  thank you note with your purchase.

My gift!  Thank you Christy!  I love it!

My journals are packaged like Fort Knox to ensure my journals are not damaged.


Each is in it's own box wrapped with care.


Wrapped in tissue paper.


I so love this journal!  The writing on the front is my name.  (I'm taking her word for it.)


The inside is just as beautiful and the perfect size to take with me when I travel.


These journals cost between $21.50 and $28.50 each.  For the quality and care that is taken, they are worth every penny.

Be sure to stop by her shop and check out all of her wares.  Thank you Christy for the Bookmark.


Tell me about your favorite place to shop and why!!

No comments:

Post a Comment