10 Reasons to have a Mary Kay Business


Why do I have a Mary Kay business?  I have tried selling just about everything out there and this is the FIRST product that is practically selling itself.  The company values align with mine and I have the most steady, least pushy National Director ever.  I have all the support I could ask for and she gives me the tools  I need and positive motivation.

My skin loves Mary Kay products!  It is easy to sell something I believe in!  Also the company believes in their products.  As a consultant, if I buy inventory and change my mind Mary Kay will buy back the inventory for 90% of what I paid.  I have NEVER had ANY company offer me that deal!!  That was the deciding point on top of the 50% profit, or half off product.
www.marykay.com/oneawesomebrenda

10 Reasons to start your Mary Kay Business TODAY!!

1. The products sell themselves!!

  •  #1 in customer loyalty with Brand Keys Award
  • Recognized with "Good Housekeeping Award"
  • 100% Customer Guaranteed
  • Try before you buy
  • Made in the USA by Mary Kay, Inc.
  • Consumable
  • Recession Proof
  • NOT Animal Tested
  • High Quality Research
2. Earn Extra Money!!

  • Classes/Parties
  • Facials
  • On-The-Go
3. Flexibility = No Quotas or Territories

4.  Low Starter Kit Cost

  • $400 in full size product plus supplies for $100.
  • Annual website fee $50 - Only $25 the first year.  No monthly Fee.
5.  Learning is easy!

  • Mary Kay has a great training tools on-line and local meetings for training and support.
  • Adopt a consultant program is amazing
6. Big benefits like no other!!

  • You can move up as fast or slow as you want, but if you want it you can have it as a consultant.  Mary Kay does it right!
  • 1-4 active team members and you get 4% monthly bonus check on top of your sales commission.
  • 5-7 active team members and you get a 9% or 13% monthly bonus check on top of your sales
  • Career Cars, including registration and insurance or a monthly cash option
7. Prizes, Awards and Recognition

8. Tax Benefits + No Risk Inventory

  • 100% Customer Guarantee
  • 90% buyback for consultants
9. The very best part...Mary Kay Ash

  • In 1963, Mary Kay Ash began her company with a dream to help women.
  • Golden Rule Management
  • Unique business philosophy of God, Family, Career
  • Positive environment and attitude
10.  Personal Growth - I have received all of these benefits in my first month.

  • Self-confidence 
  • Challenge and purpose
  • Development of new skills
  • Positive non-risk environment
  • Encouragement
  • Satisfaction from helping others (leading by example)
  • New Friends
  • Maintain and Improve Appearance (this is how I get appointments and sales)

No comments:

Post a Comment